Car USB AUX SD card adapter for Toyota radios with 5+7 connector
- AUX interface
- USB port
- SD card port
- Plug and play
- You can listen music via AUX input from any multimedia device.
- You can listen your favorite music files from USB flash drive
- You can listen your favorite music files from SD card
- Input voltage: 11V-14.6V DC
- SN Ratio: 90DB
- Output voltage/current: 5V 1A
- Frequency response: 2Hz-20KHz
- Weight: 200 g
- CD Sound Quality
- USB and SD card ports: Play music from USB flash drive and SD card or charge your phone when playing music, no worry about phone power off along your journey.
- Support 3.5 mm AUX Input: you can enjoy music from any possible device, like MP3 player, Mobile Phone, PSP, MP4, etc.
- Plug & Play: Installed via OEM CD changer port, integrated with the car.
- Suitable radios: Fujitsu, Pioneer: 16408, 16810, 17809, 18201, 18301, 18302, 18401, 18402, 18403, 18404, 18406, 35407, 35802, 38408, 55834, 55838, 56816, 57412, 57414, 58402, 58405, 58406, 58408, 58801, 4301, TM 4000 , TM 4410, W 53804, W 53806, W 58300, W 58500, W 58802, WH 8403, WH 8405, WH 8406 and others.
- Not suitable with Aygo, 58805 (2003 RAV4), 56018, 58813, T18303, B9010, B9004 (2007 RAV4), RAV4 with navi, TNS Travel 700, W58816, T18303, W13807, W13081, W13086 (Auris), W58824, W58832, 36458, AD1812(Delphi 2010-2011 Tundra / Sequoia), AD6900(Delphi 2000-2004 Avalon)
Please contact us if you are not sure if your radio is compatible!