Car USB AUX Bluetooth interface adapter for Nissan radios
- Bluetooth A2DP Music
- Hands Free
- AUX interface
- USB port
- Plug and play
- Bluetooth Music & Hands-Free, USB and AUX Car Interface connects to the OEM original car radio via wire harness without interference. Nissan adapter delivers Hi-fi quality sound same as CD quality.
- You can receive call (Hands free profile) and play music via Bluetooth (A2DP) via original car radio and also use steering wheel controls to switch music tracks.
- You can listen music via AUX input from any multimedia device.
- You can listen your favorite music files from USB flash drive
- Input voltage: 11V-14.6V DC
- SN Ratio: 90DB
- Bluetooth profiles supported :HFP, A2DP
- Operating distance: 10M class 2
- Bluetooth frequency: 2.40GHz-2.48GHz
- Output voltage/current: 5V 1A
- Frequency response: 2Hz-20KHz
- CD Sound Quality
- Hands-free Phone Call (HFP): Easy to Answer / Hang Up / Reject / Re-dial via car radio buttons, steering wheel buttons or remote control box.
- Wireless Music Playback (A2DP, AVRCP): Easy to stream music of Bluetooth devices into factory car stereo system, also you can control music via car radio buttons, steering wheel buttons or remote control box.
- USB port: Play music from USB flash drive or charge your phone when playing music, no worry about phone power off along your journey.
- Support 3.5 mm AUX Input: you can enjoy music from any possible device, like MP3 player, Mobile Phone, PSP, MP4, etc.
- Plug & Play: Installed via OEM CD changer port, integrated with the car.
Please contact us if you are not sure if your radio is compatible!